You have no items in your shopping cart.
Buy VoltarenPlast 1% Plaster – for bruises and sprains – Box of 5
|Voir le résumé des caractéristiques du produit (RCP)||Version PDF|
|Voir la notice d'utilisation du médicament||Version PDF|
Anti-inflammatory, analgesic plaster used for the short-term treatment of minor injuries (e.g. sprains and bruises sustained while playing sport).
How to Use
For external use only. Do not ingest.
1. Cut open the sachet at the dotted line.
2. Take a plaster and re-seal the sachet carefully by pressing on the fastener.
3. Remove the plaster's protective and adhesive layers.
4. Apply the plaster to the affected area of skin.
If necessary, keep the plaster in place with elastic netting.
Do not cover the plaster with an airtight (occlusive) dressing.
Do not cut the plaster.
After use, fold the plaster in two with the adhesive side facing inwards.
Apply one plaster to the affected area twice per day in the morning and evening.
Do not apply more than two plasters to the body in any 24-hour period (even if you have more than one injury). Do not treat more than one part of the body at any time.
For children and adolescents:
Due to the lack of clinical testing, VoltarenPlast 1% Plaster is not suitable for children and teenagers under 15 years.
Length of Treatment
Do not use this product for more than 3 days unless instructed by your doctor.
Under no circumstances use for more than 7 days.
If you think that VoltarenPlast 1% Plaster is too strong or too weak for your skin, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Sodium diclofenac (anti-inflammatory drug): 140 mg
Other ingredients: glycérol, propylèneglycol (E1520), adipate de di-isopropyle, sorbitol liquide cristallisable (E420), carmellose sodique, polyacrylate de sodium, copolymère basique de méthacrylate de butyle, édétate disodique, sulfite de sodium anhydre (E221), butylhydroxytoluène (E321), sulfate d'aluminium et de potassium codessechés, silice colloïdale anhydre, kaolin léger, éther laurique de macrogol, lévomenthol, acide tartrique, eau purifiée
VoltarenPlast 1% Plaster measures 10 by 14 centimetres (3.94 x 5.51 inches). It comprises a smooth layer of white or light brown paste spread out over non-woven material with a detachable, protective film layer.
Box of 5 plasters.
Do not use:
– if you are allergic to diclofenac, propylene glycol (E1520), butylated hydroxytoluene (E321) or any other ingredients;
– if you are allergic to other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines (NSAIMs), such as aspirin (acetylsalicylic acid) or ibuprofen;
– if you are asthmatic, or have a history of skin irritation or irritating inner nasal inflammation after taking aspirin or other NSAIMs;
– if part of your digestive system is becoming ulcerated;
– on damaged skin (e.g. cuts, grazes or burns), infected cuts or eczema; or
– during the final 3 months of pregnancy.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding:
If you are less than 6 months pregnant, do not use VoltarenPlast 1% Plaster unless instructed by your doctor.
Do not use under any circumstances during the final 3 months of pregnancy – the consequences for your and your unborn baby's health could be severe (see section above).
Very small quantities of diclofenac pass into breast milk. Since there is no evidence of harmful side effects on newborn babies, it is usually not necessary to stop breast-feeding if using VoltarenPlast 1% Plaster for a brief period. However, do not apply plasters directly to the breasts.
Consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any form of medicine.
If your symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Last updated the 12/06/2015 at 13:20
|Pour qui||A partir de 15 ans|