You have no items in your shopping cart.
Buy Somatoline Cosmetic – Tummy and Hips Advance 1 Treatment – 250ml Tube
Even better effectiveness:
This cream reduces your waist and hip measurements with just one daily application.
– Helps to eliminate unsightly, localised fatty deposits.
– Formulated for targeted effect; reshapes and enhances the abdominal area.
– Contains ReduxAdvance Complex, an exclusive compound containing natural marine algae micro-particles and active cosmetic ingredients that work together to produce a double action:
–– helping to reduce the accumulation of fat; and
–– creating a "hot-cold" effect, which stimulates active ingredients that improve skin suppleness.
– Brown algae helps to drain fatty deposits, while ReduxAdvance Complex's cryo-thermic actions promotes fat elimination.
Clinically Tested– A volumetric study, performed on 24 volunteers exhibiting fatty deposits on the waist and hips, has demonstrated that this product reduces waist and hip measurements by up to 4 centimetres in 4 weeks with just one thorough, daily application. Average reduction: 2.5 cm
– For best results, use Somatoline Tummy and Hips Advance 1 Treatment for 28 days.
– Its targeted action is particularly effective on fatty deposits of the abdominal area (often called "love handles"). This makes Somatoline Cosmetic Tummy and Hips a valuable investment for men as well as women.
– Noticeable effects with just one application. Massage the cream into the skin for a few minutes. You will experience a hot-cold sensation accompanied by a mild tingling. These effects are not a cause for concern and usually subside after half an hour (possibly longer if you have sensitive skin).
– The presence of brown algae may cause visible colour variations but does not reduce this product's effectiveness.
– ReduxAdvance Complex also contains a chemical that stimulates lipolytic active ingredients (which help to break down fat), increasing their potency.
Directions for Use
Apply a suitable amount of cream once a day. Massage in round strokes until cream is completely absorbed.
Precautions for Use
– For external, topical use only.
– Do not apply to the eyes. In the event of accidental contact, rinse thoroughly with clean water.
– Do not use on damaged or irritated skin (e.g. burns, grazes or cuts).
– Wash hands thoroughly after use.
Aqua, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl isononanoate, PEG-100 stearate, Menthol, glyceryl stearate, glycerine, Butyrospermum parkii extract, hydrogenated vegetable oil, octyldodecanol, propylene glycol, ethoxydiglycol, cetyl alcohol, hydroxyethylcellulose, dimethicone, parfum, acrylate copolymer, Alchemilla vulgaris extract, Olea europea leaf extract, Polygonium fagopyrum extract, Gelidium sesquipedale extract, Ficus carica extract, silica, menthyl lactate, Citrus aurantium amara peel extract, Halopteris scoparia extract, ethyl nicotinate, Fucus vesiculosis extract, polyacrylate crosspolymer-6, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, alcohol, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate
Last updated the 13/03/2017 at 10:06