You have no items in your shopping cart.
Buy Boiron Calendula LHF Ointment (20 g Tube)
Boiron Calendula LHF Ointment can be used as a supplementary treatment for skin irritation –
particularly angular cheilitis (inflammation of the corner of the mouth), irritation around the lips, and irritation due to cold.
Directions for Use
Suitable for all the family.
Apply thinly once or twice per day to clean skin. Do not use for more than 1 week.
Calendula officinalis Mother Tincture: 0.880 g (glycerined extract)
Excipients: Vaseline, lanolin, water
Precautions for Use
– Use within 6 months of opening.
– If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any form of medicine.
– Contains lanolin. May cause skin reactions such as eczema.
– Keep out of reach of children.
Do NOT use:
– if you are hypersensitive to Calendula or any of this product's excipients.
If you are pregnant or breast-feeding:
This product has not been clinically tested. For your health, you are advised NOT to use this product while pregnant or breast-feeding unless recommended by your doctor.
If your symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Last updated the 06/03/2016 at 14:14
|Pour qui||A partir de 30 mois|