You have no items in your shopping cart.
Buy Berocca Sugar-Free Effervescent Tablets (for Short-Term Fatigue) – Pack of 30
|Voir le résumé des caractéristiques du produit (RCP)||Version PDF|
|Voir la notice d'utilisation du médicament||Version PDF|
To relieve problems caused by magnesium deficiency. Suitable for ages 15 and over.
Contains calcium, magnesium, zinc and B and C vitamins.
Magnesium deficiency may be exhibited by combinations of:
– nervousness, irritability, mild anxiety, emotional distress, short-term fatigue and mild sleeping problems;
– anxiety attacks, characterised by e.g. heart palpitations or digestive problems; or
– muscle cramp and pins and needles.
Berocca tablets work to correct magnesium deficiency.
If your symptoms do not improve after a month, discontinue use
and consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Directions for Use
Dissolve in water and drink.
DosageAdults: 1 or 2 tablets a day.
Take in the morning to benefit most from this medicine's vitamin C content.
Length of TreatmentUse for up to 1 month.
Thiamine hydrochloride (vitamin B1), riboflavin (vitamin B2), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12), nicotinamide (vitamin PP or B3), pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), biotin (vitamin B8 or H), folic acid (vitamin B9), ascorbic acid (vitamin C), calcium, magnesium, zinc
Anhydrous citric acid, sodium bicarbonate, sodium carbonate, sodium chloride, acesulfame potassium, aspartame, Beetroot Red (E162), β-carotene 1% SD, orange flavour (orange essential oil, maltodextrin, gum arabic), polysorbate 60, mannitol
Precautions for Use
– Due to the risk of excessive dose, use with caution if you are currently taking other vitamin or mineral supplements.
– When taken in heavy doses, vitamin B12 can mask the effects of anaemia. If you are already taking a vitamin B12 supplement , consult your doctor or pharmacist prior to use.
– Contains sodium (263 mg per tablet). Use with caution if you are on a strict low-salt diet.
– Contains potassium (4 mg per tablet). To be taken into consideration when assessing your daily intake.
– If you have kidney problems, consult your doctor prior to use.
Do NOT use if you:
– are taking levodopa (used to treat Parkinson's disease);
– have severe kidney dysfunction (kidney failure);
– are hypercalcaemic (i.e. you have an abnormally high blood-calcium level);
– have hypercalciuria (i.e. you have an abnormally high level of calcium in your urine);
– have kidney stones (renal calculus);
– are allergic to any of this product's ingredients; or
– (due to the presence of aspartame) have phenylketonuria (an inherited disorder diagnosed at birth).
Pregnancy and Breast-FeedingIf you are pregnant or breast-feeding, consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any form of medicine.
If your symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Last updated the 02/07/2015 at 10:07
|Symptom||Anxiety, Temporary tiredness, Stress|
|Pour qui||A partir de 15 ans|