You have no items in your shopping cart.
Buy Saint-Bernard Balm – Adult Analgesic Cream (100 g Tube) – amyl salicylate, camphor, levomenthol, capsicum
|Voir le résumé des caractéristiques du produit (RCP)||Version PDF|
|Voir la notice d'utilisation du médicament||Version PDF|
1. Product Name
Saint-Bernard Balm, Cream
Per 100.00 g:
- Amyl salicylate:
- Racemic camphor:
- Capsicum oleoresin:
For a full list of excipients, see section 6.1.
3. Product Type
4. Clinical Data
4.1: Therapeutic Indications:
Adjuvant, topical treatment for muscle, tendon and ligament pain in adults.
4.2: Instructions for Use and Dosage
For adult use only. For external use only.
Massage into the affected area once or twice per day until cream is completely absorbed.
Do not use this product for more than 5 days.
Wash hands after use.
4.3: Do not use:
– if you are allergic to salicylates or substances with similar effect, or to any other ingredients;
– if you are asthmatic;
– on mucous membranes, the eyes, weeping skin conditions, eczema, infected skin lesions or cuts; do not apply underneath dressings;
– if you are more than 6 months pregnant;
– if you are epileptic; or
– if the presence of terpene derivatives poses a risk:
–– to babies under 30 months; or
–– to children who have previously experienced seizures (febrile or non-febrile).
4.4: Warnings and Precautions
Contains terpene derivatives. Excessive use on babies and children may cause seizures or similar neurological disorders. Use caution if you have a history of epilepsy.
Follow the instructions for use and do not exceed the stated dose.
– Do not apply to large areas of skin.
– Do not apply to the breasts if breast-feeding.
4.5: Pregnancy and breast-feeding
Do not use if you are over 6 months pregnant.
Use while breast-feeding is not recommended due to:
– the lack of kinetic data concerning the passage of terpene derivatives into breast milk; and
– the potential neurological toxicity of terpene derivatives if swallowed by young babies.
4.6: Possible side effects
– Localised allergic reaction necessitating discontinuation of treatment
– Erythematous reaction (skin reddening) in area of application
– Due to presence of terpene derivatives; or in case of excessive dose:
–– seizures (in babies and children)
–– restlessness and confusion (in the elderly)
5. Pharmacological Properties
Analgesic (musculoskeletal system)
Contains terpene derivatives to lower the seizure threshold.
6. Pharmaceutical Data
Stearic acid, ethylene glycol monostearate, light liquid paraffin, essential lavender oil, trolamine, purified water, shea butter
6.2: Shelf life
6.3: Storage Instructions
Store below 25 °C.
Sealed aluminium tube (weight: 42, 75 or 100 g) with internal epoxyphenol coating
7. Marketing Authorisation Holder
MERCK MEDICATION FAMILIALE SAS
37 RUE SAINT-ROMAIN
69379 LYON CEDEX 08
8. Marketing Authorisation No.
100 g tube (coated aluminium)
9. Prescription and Delivery Conditions
If your symptoms persist, consult your doctor.
Last updated the 01/06/2016 at 17:24
|Pour qui||A partir de 15 ans|