You have no items in your shopping cart.
Buy Cooper: Baccide – Antibacterial No-Rinse Hand-Sanitising Gel – 300ml dispenser
Instructions for Use
Squirt 2 rounds of gel into the palm of one hand and rub hands together for 30 seconds until skin is completely dry.
Do not rinse.
– For best results, apply to dry hands only (if wet, they will dilute and thereby reduce the effectiveness of the active ingredient).
– Do not apply to hands soiled by blood or other fluids (as organic substances weaken the gel's disinfectant properties), or treated with talc or other powder.
– Do not apply to damaged skin or mucus membranes.
Precautions for Use
– Flammable product.
– For external, topical use only.
– Do not swallow.
– Keep away from fire and sparks.
– No smoking.
– Do not store at temperatures below 5°C or above 25°C. Use only in well-ventilated areas.
– Keep out of the reach of children.
– Avoid contact with eyes.
– If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this container or label. Contact your nearest poison control centre.
– Do not release into the environment. Dispose of empty containers an unused gel at an appropriate waste disposal point.
1 NF EN 1040, pr EN 12054, NF EN 1500 (30s)
2 Active ingredients over yeasts and moulds: C. albicans et A. fumigatus (NF EN 1275) (30s), C. albicans (NF EN 1650) (30s)
3 NF EN 14476 + A1 (30s): Adenovirus, Poliovirus, Influenza virus A NIBRG14 [H5N1] (avian flu virus), Influenza virus A, swine flu strain [H1N1] (influenza virus A), Rotavirus and Norovirus (gastroenteritis virus), BVDV (template for Hepatitis C virus), Coronavirus (template for SARS virus), PRV (template for Hepatitis B virus), Herpes type 1 virus, HIV type 1 virus
Use biocides with caution.
Prior to use, read the label and all accompanying literature carefully.
Last updated the 18/01/2017 at 09:58
|Usage type||No-rinse cleanse|
|For Who||Child, Woman, Man|