You have no items in your shopping cart.
Buy BGStar Glycaemia Test Strips – Pack of 100
instructions for Use and Storage
– Store in a cool, dry place (below 30°C). Keep away from direct sunlight and sources of heat.
– Do not refrigerate.
– Do not store test strips outside their original container.
– After removing a strip, re-seal the container immediately. Use the strip immediately.
– After opening the container for the first time, mark the label on the side with the expiration date.
– Dispose of unused strips 6 months after opening.
– Avoid contaminating the reactive (upper) part of the strip.
– To prevent inaccurate measurements, do not use strips after the expiration date shown on the packaging.
– Do NOT fold, cut or otherwise alter strips.
– Blood-glucose monitoring equipment MUST be used and disposed of in accordance with all local laws applicable to this type of product. Used clinical materials and samples are biohazards and potential sources of infection.
Using Your Meter: 3 Easy Steps1. Insert a test strip.
2. Extract a drop of blood from one of your fingertips (preferably of your ring or little finger) using a lancet attached to a pen lancing device.
3. Apply the blood sample to the strip.
4. Accurate results in only 5 seconds!
For more information, consult the user manual.
Last updated the 24/11/2015 at 14:22